#hopedealers, bcustory, crystal degregory, daniel shannon, eddie francis, fashion, hbcustory, kenya d. morris, paul quinn college, philanthropists, philantrhopy, rob shorette, scholarship, scholarship awards, t-shirt
T-shirts have the ability to speak volumes. They can communicate the school you attend/attended, the causes you support, the brands you love and more. Yes, students want to be comfortable but the culture of picture taking and sharing through social media sites like Facebook, Tumblr and Instagram has moved wanting to look good and represent something higher on the importance scale.
For hope dealers the #hopedealer t-shirt shows a comraderie of those committed to positively changing their communities. Who’s wearing their #hopedealer t-shirts?
- Crystal DeGregory, Founder and executive editor of HBCUStory
- Rob Shorette, PhD Student
- Daniel Shannon. Motivational Speaker and Founder of Daniel Shannon Speaks
- Kenya D. Morris, Communications Specialist and Freelance Make-up Artist
- Eddie Francis, Director of Communications at Paul Quinn College
Do good while looking good. All proceeds from the T-Shirts sales are used as scholarship awards. Purchase your #hopedealer T-shirt today. To place an order email email@example.com.