Guest posting is a very effective way to expand your online presence and writing portfolio. The HOPE blog is a wonderful platform for talented writers, artists, photographers and videographers to discuss topics concerning the latest news and opinions on higher education, scholarships, job preparation, and college life.
How to Guest Post?
- Submit a one paragraph summary describing your blog topic to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your pitch will be evaluated. Once approved, it will be returned to you with a final deadline for submission.
- Write a post. Submit the finished draft. Remember to include a photo and short bio (about 5 sentences including a link to your website, blog, or social media account). It will be reviewed and included with your published blog entry.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Here are some basic guidelines you need to follow:
- The post should not exceed 500 words
- The post should be relevant to the mission of The HOPE Scholarship which is to help others pursue education.
- The post must be original and you must agree not to post it somewhere else without permission from The HOPE Scholarship.
- All facts and figures must be accurate and appropriately sourced.
- If the images being used are under a certain license, then you should give it an Image credit by linking it to the source.
- Profane, obscene, vile or discriminatory content will not be tolerated.
Submit a guest post for our HOPE Blog Series:
HBCU Spotlight: The HOPE Scholarship Initiative believes in HBCU Unity. We will begin to feature a HBCU monthly in hopes of bringing attention to that institution. Details to spotlight a HBCU can be found HERE.
HOPEdealer Spotlight: Each month we will spotlight a student or member of the community that exhibits what we consider to be the traits of a HOPEdealer. Details to spotlight a HOPEdealer can be found HERE.