HOPEdealer Spotlight: We are looking to spotlight a student or member of the community that exhibits what we consider to be the traits of a HOPEdealer . To spotlight yourself or someone you feel is a HOPEdealer answer the following questions. Please submit detailed answers and be sure to include anything you’re involved in that makes you unique and gives HOPE to others (ie your business, academic achievements, community service) and submit to Teneasha Pierson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please note that the following questions are introductory questions and we may follow up with additional questions. Please also include a photo and brief bio with your submission.
- Who? (Name, Age, Location)
- What do you do for a living?
- What gives you HOPE?
- What makes you a HOPEdealer?
- Advice for upcoming students?
Hope Dealer [hohp] [dee-ler]
–verb, hope deal·ing
- a person who gives the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best.
- a person with an audacious personality that instills a sense of resilience
- a person who inspires others to live out a dream